ReTurn 7400 Transfer System
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
|Product Purpose||Used with a carer to provide additional support when transferring.|
|Specification||Handle Height: 995mm (39") Product Weight: 16.5kg (2½st)|
|User Weight Limit||150kg(23st)|
Professional Delivery & Installation
For adjustable beds, riser recliner chairs and mobile hoists we offer a comprehensive Delivery & Installation Service. This option includes a complete service by trained engineer(s) who will bring the item inside a room of your choice and set up, install and give a demonstration. They will also give advice, take questions and remove all packaging.
Once you have placed your order we aim to deliver your item within 5-7 working days. The team will contact you to acknowledge receipt of your order and then again 48-72 hours prior to delivery to confirm a convenient date and time.
Please note in the event you are not in on the agreed date/time you will be charged a failed delivery fee of £100.00.
Should you decide to cancel your order prior to delivery and installation contact the NRS customer service team 0345 121 8111 have your order number available. Please ensure you notify NRS 48 hours before the expected delivery and installation date any later may incur a cancelation fee.
Product Code: M46493
The ReTurn 7400 Transfer System is designed for a younger person or shorter adult. It can be used to aid all of the above transfers and also to reposition a young person further back into their chair. It is designed for easier manoeuvring in confined spaces. Easy to assemble and disassemble into 2 sections for storage and transportation. The knee supports are height adjustable making it suitable for a variety of users in a school or other setting. The ReTurn Transfer Systems are designed to be used indoors for shorter transfers between wheelchair and bed/toilet/commode chair /chair or armchair. The young person must be able to support their weight whilst standing. The user needs to be able to maintain standing balance with support. It is important that they can hold onto the grasp handles and understand instructions given to them. The care giver must always counter balance the young person s weight when rising from sit to stand, when sitting down and during the transfer. It is highly recommended that a ReTurn Belt is used when performing transfer if the weight bearing capability of the user is questionable.
Product Purpose Used with a carer to provide additional support when transferring. Specification Handle Height: 995mm (39") Product Weight: 16.5kg (2½st) User Weight Limit 150kg(23st) Brand ReTurn
- We work very hard to deliver your order promptly and aim to dispatch all orders within 1 working days of receiving full payment for the goods.
- Under normal circumstances all goods on your order will be despatched in full. If, however, an item is out of stock we will advise you on our despatch documentation and endeavour to supply the item as soon as possible.
- Most of the products on our site are available from stock and depending on size and weight, the item is sent out by either Royal Mail or by courier. They should therefore reach you within 48 hours from time of despatch.
- However delays do sometimes occur due to unforeseen circumstances, so if for some reason your parcel hasn't arrived within 10 working days, please contact us on 0845 121 8111(8.30am - 5:00pm weekdays).
- Some of our products are made to order and delivered direct from our manufacturing source.
- You can view these items on our website, but these items can only be ordered by telephone and will take longer to deliver, we will advise you of approximate delivery date when confirming the direct delivery order.
- Please note orders for Direct Delivery items cannot be cancelled or returned, unless defective, in which case the item will be repaired or replaced providing it is in the one year warranty period.
We regret we cannot always specify exact date or time of delivery. Please contact with us under 0845 121 8111 (8.30am - 5:00pm weekdays), If you require a more urgent delivery e.g. overnight/guaranteed next day, it can normally be arranged at an additional shipment cost.
Packing, Carriage & Handling Charges
For orders placed with a value below £5 excluding VAT, we make a delivery/postage cost of £2.95 for each order. For orders placed with a value between £5 and £40 excluding VAT, we make a delivery/postage cost of £3.95 for each order. Postage is FREE on orders where the total of goods, excluding VAT, comes to £40 or more. Payment must be made at time of ordering by credit or debit card.
No Product Instructions Are Currently Available