QuickMove Transfer & Transport Aid
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
|Product Purpose||Enables people with poor balance and reduced strength in their legs to be supported whilst standing and transferring. Can be used to move people short distances between transfers.|
|Specification||Handle height: 930 - 1040mm (36½ - 41") Overall length: 940mm (37") Maximum external width - legs splayed: 890mm (35") Knee pad height: 420-620mm (16½ - 24½) Knee pad horizontal depth adjustment: 110mm (4?") Frame width internal: 485mm (19") Footplate width: 400mm (15¾") Weight: 35kg (5st 7lb)|
|User Weight Limit||170kg(27st)|
Professional Delivery & Installation
For adjustable beds, riser recliner chairs and mobile hoists we offer a comprehensive Delivery & Installation Service. This option includes a complete service by trained engineer(s) who will bring the item inside a room of your choice and set up, install and give a demonstration. They will also give advice, take questions and remove all packaging.
Once you have placed your order we aim to deliver your item within 5-7 working days. The team will contact you to acknowledge receipt of your order and then again 48-72 hours prior to delivery to confirm a convenient date and time.
Please note in the event you are not in on the agreed date/time you will be charged a failed delivery fee of £100.00.
Should you decide to cancel your order prior to delivery and installation contact the NRS customer service team 0345 121 8111 have your order number available. Please ensure you notify NRS 48 hours before the expected delivery and installation date any later may incur a cancelation fee.
Product Code: M09447
An active transfer and transport aid, designed for users with poor balance and reduced lower limb strength. An ideal solution for users who can raise themselves to an upright/semi upright position but require an aid for transfer/transport. Particularly suitable for hospitals, care homes and private homes. High 170kg (27st) user weight limit. Silver powder coated steel frame, padded synthetic leather seat, padded polyurethane kneepad, detachable footplate with safe non slip surface, four swivel castors, two rear castors are braked. User advantages: Exercises and maintains user's rising, sitting and standing functions by engaging them actively in the transfer. Side handles encourage ergonomically correct rising and sitting movement. Close eye to eye contact between user and carer. Carer advantages: Minimises the risk of back related injuries caused by incorrect moving and handling techniques. Reduces number of sling transfers: Convenient, time saving alternative when patient sling transfer is not necessary. Quick and easy to operate, smooth rolling action functions. Leg Spread adjustment: in and out via foot pedal. Various handgrip options for user: Horizontal bar and side bars. Split seat pads: both swing away and flip-up function; allowing use by those who can only raise to semi upright. Knee/shin pad: depth and height adjustable and tiltable. Foot pedal: for adjusting leg spread in and out. Angle adjustment crossbar: adjusts seat and handgrip angle up or down to optimise seating comfort and positioning. The leg spread allows for positioning close to user, e.g: side of bed, chair or wheelchair. Seat depth: two positions, manually adjustable to allow adjustment for users of different heights. Users will need a degree of arm strength and standing function in order to actively participate in the transfer.
Product Purpose Enables people with poor balance and reduced strength in their legs to be supported whilst standing and transferring. Can be used to move people short distances between transfers. Specification Handle height: 930 - 1040mm (36½ - 41") Overall length: 940mm (37") Maximum external width - legs splayed: 890mm (35") Knee pad height: 420-620mm (16½ - 24½) Knee pad horizontal depth adjustment: 110mm (4?") Frame width internal: 485mm (19") Footplate width: 400mm (15¾") Weight: 35kg (5st 7lb) User Weight Limit 170kg(27st) Brand QuickMove
- We work very hard to deliver your order promptly and aim to dispatch all orders within 1 working days of receiving full payment for the goods.
- Under normal circumstances all goods on your order will be despatched in full. If, however, an item is out of stock we will advise you on our despatch documentation and endeavour to supply the item as soon as possible.
- Most of the products on our site are available from stock and depending on size and weight, the item is sent out by either Royal Mail or by courier. They should therefore reach you within 48 hours from time of despatch.
- However delays do sometimes occur due to unforeseen circumstances, so if for some reason your parcel hasn't arrived within 10 working days, please contact us on 0845 121 8111(8.30am - 5:00pm weekdays).
- Some of our products are made to order and delivered direct from our manufacturing source.
- You can view these items on our website, but these items can only be ordered by telephone and will take longer to deliver, we will advise you of approximate delivery date when confirming the direct delivery order.
- Please note orders for Direct Delivery items cannot be cancelled or returned, unless defective, in which case the item will be repaired or replaced providing it is in the one year warranty period.
We regret we cannot always specify exact date or time of delivery. Please contact with us under 0845 121 8111 (8.30am - 5:00pm weekdays), If you require a more urgent delivery e.g. overnight/guaranteed next day, it can normally be arranged at an additional shipment cost.
Packing, Carriage & Handling Charges
For orders placed with a value below £5 excluding VAT, we make a delivery/postage cost of £2.95 for each order. For orders placed with a value between £5 and £40 excluding VAT, we make a delivery/postage cost of £3.95 for each order. Postage is FREE on orders where the total of goods, excluding VAT, comes to £40 or more. Payment must be made at time of ordering by credit or debit card.
No Product Instructions Are Currently Available