This pack helps carers dress those who are largely bed bound, or for whom in-bed care is essential. All held in a handy pack, the set comprises 2 x leg sleeves (green), 1 x arm sleeves (blue), 1 x base sheet (yellow) and a handy storage bag (blue).
The base sheet enables clothing to slide on easily, especially whilst someone is in a lying position. The sleeves can then be removed with ease, without disturbing the person being cared for. Washable up to 74 °, these sleeves can be drip dried or tumble dried on a low temperature.
Available in one size, this pack is suitable for one or two handed care. To use this product correctly, please follow these instructions:
- 1) Firstly, insert the flat Yellow slide sheet under person to be dressed
- 2) Using the Green leg sleeves, gently pull these over the person's legs, the Yellow slide sheet underneath will facilitate this
- 3) Gently slide pyjamas, trousers or jeans over the slippy leg sleeves
- 4) From the foot end, gently pull and remove, first one slippy leg sleeve, and then the other
- 1) Slide the arm sleeve gently over the persons arm and up towards the shoulder, sliding the extra fabric under the patients back area with a flat upwards palm, and using the Yellow slide sheet underneath to assist you
- 2) Slide the pyjama/ blouse or jumper sleeve over the slippy arm sleeve
- 3) Once you have the garment positioned as you want to, remove the slippy arm sleeve carefully
- 4) Repeat with the second arm and then remove the slippy sleeve
- 5) Finally, remove the Yellow slide sheet and, together with the leg and arm sleeves, put everything back in the bag