AquaJoy Junior Plus Bathlift
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
|Product Purpose||Prevents carer back strain and enables children to be lowered into and raised out of the bath.|
|Specification||Overall length: 580mm (23"). Seat depth: 490mm (19").Seat width (inc. side flaps): 686mm (27"). Seat width (flaps folded in): 390mm (15"). Seat height (lowest): 80mm (3").Seat height (highest): 460mm (18"). Backrest height: 525mm (20"). Backrest width: 340mm (13"). Weight of seat: 7.4kg (16lb). Backrest weight: 5.1kg (11lb).|
Professional Delivery & Installation
For adjustable beds, riser recliner chairs and mobile hoists we offer a comprehensive Delivery & Installation Service. This option includes a complete service by trained engineer(s) who will bring the item inside a room of your choice and set up, install and give a demonstration. They will also give advice, take questions and remove all packaging.
Once you have placed your order we aim to deliver your item within 5-7 working days. The team will contact you to acknowledge receipt of your order and then again 48-72 hours prior to delivery to confirm a convenient date and time.
Please note in the event you are not in on the agreed date/time you will be charged a failed delivery fee of £100.00.
Should you decide to cancel your order prior to delivery and installation contact the NRS customer service team 0345 121 8111 have your order number available. Please ensure you notify NRS 48 hours before the expected delivery and installation date any later may incur a cancelation fee.
Product Code: M00353
Lightweight two-piece, battery operated bath lift. Easy to put together and take apart. Fits in a family bath without installation. Can recline or sit upright, with detachable wings for the upper body support. Features a "push in, pull out" pommel, wedge cushion to sit under knees, washable patterned cover mats, secure chest and lap safety straps sold separately. Carrying bag for transportation. Fully waterproof. Comes with a floating hand control. Weight limit: 26.7st. Fits corner baths. Easy release suction feet with lifting bar as standard. A variety of optional Junior Plus accessories are available, sold separately. Main images are shown with optional gel cover.
Product Purpose Prevents carer back strain and enables children to be lowered into and raised out of the bath. Specification Overall length: 580mm (23"). Seat depth: 490mm (19").Seat width (inc. side flaps): 686mm (27"). Seat width (flaps folded in): 390mm (15"). Seat height (lowest): 80mm (3").Seat height (highest): 460mm (18"). Backrest height: 525mm (20"). Backrest width: 340mm (13"). Weight of seat: 7.4kg (16lb). Backrest weight: 5.1kg (11lb). Brand AquaJoy
- We work very hard to deliver your order promptly and aim to dispatch all orders within 1 working days of receiving full payment for the goods.
- Under normal circumstances all goods on your order will be despatched in full. If, however, an item is out of stock we will advise you on our despatch documentation and endeavour to supply the item as soon as possible.
- Most of the products on our site are available from stock and depending on size and weight, the item is sent out by either Royal Mail or by courier. They should therefore reach you within 48 hours from time of despatch.
- However delays do sometimes occur due to unforeseen circumstances, so if for some reason your parcel hasn't arrived within 10 working days, please contact us on 0845 121 8111(8.30am - 5:00pm weekdays).
- Some of our products are made to order and delivered direct from our manufacturing source.
- You can view these items on our website, but these items can only be ordered by telephone and will take longer to deliver, we will advise you of approximate delivery date when confirming the direct delivery order.
- Please note orders for Direct Delivery items cannot be cancelled or returned, unless defective, in which case the item will be repaired or replaced providing it is in the one year warranty period.
We regret we cannot always specify exact date or time of delivery. Please contact with us under 0845 121 8111 (8.30am - 5:00pm weekdays), If you require a more urgent delivery e.g. overnight/guaranteed next day, it can normally be arranged at an additional shipment cost.
Packing, Carriage & Handling Charges
For orders placed with a value below £5 excluding VAT, we make a delivery/postage cost of £2.95 for each order. For orders placed with a value between £5 and £40 excluding VAT, we make a delivery/postage cost of £3.95 for each order. Postage is FREE on orders where the total of goods, excluding VAT, comes to £40 or more. Payment must be made at time of ordering by credit or debit card.
No Product Instructions Are Currently Available